Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

I've been finding this for 3 years!!!I searched tree games,buildings vs trees and its just tree troopers waaaaaa i've loved this since i was 9!

Excellant game

i found this quite enjoyable with relaxing music and i gotta say for killer pumpkins cacti and tree stumps they were kinda cute. This game was good and it took some thinking. I am glad you submitted this because its relly fun and had a that little message that if we mess with the earth it will send killer cacti to destroy us. THe little bit at the end with the smiling flowers and destroyed planes was a nice little touch. Overall this was well done fun and definatley replayable once in a while great work.

Hm...

Yeah its pretty cool but i suffered because i sped through the instuctions.
Instuctions... woops!
i found how to play really confusing but i soon got the hang of it.
anyways the game is really fun and creative, love it all and love that its a challenge!
also instructions were pretty long try to shorten it please!!!

awesome

i finished this game one handed (becausei have to hold the screenup on my laptop) with one of those laptop touchpads ha and i skipped the tutorial

I felt like the tortise

Kind of slow off the bat but definitely picks up and becomes so awesome it made my computer lag. Kudos to you mofunzone, thanks for the good game.