Reviews for "Cat Face 5"

Well done, but not funny at all

The flash was well-done and has a solid style to it with the clean drawings and the crayon-ish backdrops. But I have yet to see one of these Cat Face flashes that actually managed to make me even crack a smile. I honestly just don't see the comedy. But well-made, you guys work is seamless and looks very pro.

funny & random

i dont get the song but its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.it is random too but whos see catface 4

hmmmmm

good animation and excellent sound quality. butit was too short and certain things annoyed me. like the intro song and that the jokes were weak not that quick punch-lines arent good sometime i just think in this case they need to be more thought out. but in order to do so it needs to be longer...so for wat it is nice job.

Whoa wierd signals...

Great randomness. My only problem is that catnip in this episode sounds like a cat drug. And the "Silly catface" thing at the end doesn't cut it when you're considering that drugs are not something you can shrug off with something like "Silly (insert name here)."

lol