Reviews for "Cat Face 5"

I disagree with Riley

you shouldn't rate it poorly just because it's been around for a while and nobody's impressed by the fact that your friends are stoners

this is awesome and catface still makes me laugh, the voices are brilliant and this is way funnier than weebl and bob

Pretty funny episode.

Glad to see you brought the old lady back from the previous episodes, and box cat is a hilarious addition to the series. I think part of the reason I like this series so much is because of the way you animate Cat Face, you make him look so adorable and soft. This series keeps drawing me back for more, it is so great. Cat Face's changing facial reactions are funny too.

I thought the part where Cat Face was talking to box cat seemed more like rambling on than an actual interesting conversation. It could have used a few more gags here and there, at least something to keep the viewer's attention to the screen. Besides that, I thought this was another good episode. I hope to see more episodes with box cat in the future. Keep up the great work!

Pretty Funny

I Love the Catface *_*
it´s such a freaking hilarious character

origonal

I like the full screen button

I second Sonic

I'll give it a higher rating because it still managed to be entertaining, but the audio in the beginning was extremely difficult to understand, and the spoken bits at the end were also. I've got no complaints about the content or style though, and am looking forward to the next bit.