Reviews for "hot ham water 2-5"

Woohoo!

I am a huge fan of Hot Ham Water, and loved it tremendously when you finally came out with all these sequels. Too bad it's only now getting more attention!

I feel weird

umm wow that was the smartest dumb flash i ever seen i am some what afraid that at some point i will shit my pants while remembering the crazy funny quotes.

I dont like it

I just dont like the jokes and the whole story but I'am giving Stars for the good animtation and quality of the flash.

Review follows:

I'm sorry. I had such high hopes for this one but it was just so utterly boring. The jokes were old, poorly delivered, and bland. The characters and animation quality have a lot of potential but really need some fresh material.

I could see this going somewhere if we got some decent jokes in there.

These are freaking awesome.

I'm loving the random dry humor. Keep it up!

(that's what she said.)