Reviews for "Defy the Faith"

Oh. My. Balls.

They're gone.

2:28. That was it. That's what did it for me. That's what transformed this song from casual background listening to being the center of my attention. That's quite an accomplishment for someone with ADD like mine. This song just became my new god.

This whole thing. Is just. ... It just...

I don't even have WORDS right now, man! I usually try to make my reviews useful and possibly even insightful but... I can't. Not this time. There is nothing I can say about this song that would be enough praise, nothing that I could suggest that would make it any more interesting and amazing. There is not one single word in the English language that I could use to summarize this song.

Oh wait. Lets try: Monolithic. This song is Monolithic, and if this doesn't inspire a new generation of Rock Gods then there truly is no more hope left for humanity.

(Prototype 9? If you end up making a 10, I humbly request a .FLAC file so I can fap to it nightly. )

8 1/2 minutes of pure entertainment. You are a beast.

Awed.

fucking excellent work, fucker. got some really cool suff in this one, and the variation is fantastic. melodic, but yet pretty damn brutal. like strangling a kitten. tenderly. haha

amazing song brother, you fucking rule \m/

that was an epic win

Still listening to the song, about 1:00 in, just noticed its 8:00 minutes long LOL, tis great, make moar!