Reviews for "CLAB - PiGPEN vs suddle"

PiG brought energy in his first verse that suddle lacked, which really detracted from suddle's presence rapping because it sounded like he wasn't trying compared to the energy PiG brought in the first verse. I feel that PiG's lyrics help up better than suddle's as well so my vote goes to PiG

PiGPEN, you know I hate you, but that has nothing to do with my vote. The first half of your first verse you were doing okay, then it was all downhill from there. Shit got boring to me and you started rapping off beat as usual. You had some punches so I'll give you that.

Suddle, you think I bite your fucking flow? Are you retarded? Our styles are not similar in any way. I wish people weren't so damned stupid, then I'd be battling you right now. And I'd kick your fucking ass too. You came with a good flow, but you seriously lacked substance.

People like your flow so much that they forget that you ain't talking about shit. You are a decent rapper, but you aren't cut out for battling. I've never heard anything substantial from you in a battle.

Even though PiGPEN is an asshole and a mediocre rapper, I'm still voting for him. This battle was flow vs. punches, and since this is a BATTLE, I think punches hold more weight. Suddle had a couple personals, but way too much filler to warrant a victory. PiGPEN, unfortunately.

2 listens

verse 1 - Intro was yada yada'ish then comes in hyped, relevant news disses, back to the backing track disses
verse 2 - Can animations miss frames like that?, geographical dis, meme dis, drops weapon
verse 3 - Counting disses, relevant news dis, fag dis, forum stories, doesn't sound as hyped, sounds bored
verse 4 - He whisper, flash dis, gay dis, rob you and make it rain.

Vote goes to Pigpen by a nose (would it be a snout in this case?).

It was Suddle by a landslide until that outro hit. Fuck man, he dropped the ball on that shit, so it's all about Pigpen by default.

I'm kidding cuz I'm not a goddamn fag. Suddle wins cuz of flow. Pig had some strong punches as usual, but Suddle kept up with him on that and kept perfect flow. Pig had the two knockouts tho, "I won this before the song got done loading" and the Willy Wonka line. That was a big LOL. Although he totally gave away his age. Nobody gets that reference, you ancient motherfucker.

Suddle for the win though. He wins the troll title. Wow. What prize does that bring, like one of those little naked dolls with the Buddah belly and weird hair and $5.14 of NG store credit?

Oh yeah, I'll do a tag team battle, me and Teq vs Pig and Suddle anyday. Fuck the twos of yall. Even do it for no money, cuz you guys are so personally repulsive to me.

Oh yeah, Pig dropped the ball on that intro too so I zero-bombed the shit out of this battle cuz intros are the most important part of this shit.

Suddle wins.

Both sucked equally hard. My vote goes to Scuare and ER...