Reviews for "Mr Money Bagz!"

.....u kno wat?

im gonna go play spyro now thanks for your motavation^^

kanamomashouse responds:

yeah. spyro is such a classic.

IT NEVER ENDS~!!!!!

The sad thing about this video is ITS ALL TRUE!!! and the last bit "I am a Pimp" just goes on and on and on and on.... I got tired of it (and now its stuck in my head for all eternity...

lmao. (:

funny

its sounds like "hide me pimp"

lmaoo

Of course, you can always go for the 'angry denial' route and use shortcuts, glitches, or bugs to avoid paying him. It's entirely possible to not pay him a single gem through the whole third game, and much of the second game has ways to get around him.

As for the content of the video, microsoft sam is really annoying, and it wasn't very humerous for me.

kanamomashouse responds:

go fuck you'are self bitch you'are of the jealous dickheaded n****r mutha-bitch fucka u

Endless loop?

It wasn't very animated, just a still image with changing text being read by Microsoft Sam. Now, the text was funny, but when he started saying "I am a pimp!" over and over, it was a little funny, but then it didn't end!

kanamomashouse responds:

wow its a loop? i didn't know that. thank you for stating the obvious.