Reviews for "Mr Money Bagz!"

I AM A PIMP!

I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! Over and over again!!! Whyd you end it like that!? Now I can't stop-I AM A PIMP!-saying-I AM A PIMP!-it!!!-I AM A PIMP!-Why-I AM A PIMP!-can't i- I AM A PIMP!- STOP!!!???-I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP!-Its stuck-I AM A PIMP!- in my-I AM A PIMP!-head!!!-I AM A PIMP!-Its also-I AM A PIMP!-stuck outside-I AM A PIMP!-my head-I AM A PIMP!-too!!I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP!-Whats a pimp anyways?-I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! I AM A PIMP! Ok i think I'm do-I AM A PIMP! Dang i-I AM A PIMP!

LMFAO!

lol no u aint a pimp

i like were u get to torch him in the other one lol.

Lmao hell yeah. on 3.

Moneybagz is a mother-f**king pimp!

Spyro is getting pimped out by Moneybagz! Spyro is out getting Moneybagz's money!

But I disagree with you about the Spyro series becoming s**t. I own every Spyro game ever made. Back in 2006, I would've agred with you about how Sierra ruined the Spyro series. Besides, the Spyro games on GameBoy Advance have the same gameplay as the PS1 titles. And if you look past all the glitches Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly's only flaw is that it has 9 stages.

MONEYBAGZ IS A PIMP!

kanamomashouse responds:

Mmmk. Money bagz is a asshole.

how long does this go on for!

ive been here for like 5mins lol (:

lol :D

moneybags

you hate moneybags (or moneyfags) like me. welcome to the club

hahaha. (: