Reviews for "CrackShot!"

good

I thought it was good accept that it seemed a bit laggy. Coulda been my connection but i dont know. Otherwise real fun.

Good

I enjoyed playing this game, the bullet time thing seemed to be quite usful as well as adding to the bonus, it helped to work out how the bullet traveled. It did get harder each time as well, which made this more enjoyable. Although I got stuck on some parts, like getting the expert score on level 4, since I can't seem to bounce that right, nevermind.

The graphics are pretty nice and everything seems to work fine, simple controls so nothing too challenging. It's a fun little puzzle as well, sounds are good, the music fits in with everything as well. I have no problems with this, but it would be nice if you had a custom level part, just to mess around in, lol. The ending to this was also quite amusing. Good job overall :)

5/5

good game :):):)

WTF.... HAHA VERY GOOD GAME ROCK N ROLL

Good but a few glitches

I was trying to get above expert on every lvl so I was playing each one a few times. Well around lvl 6 or 7 I noticed that after playing through the first time one or more targets would start to read as a surface. This, of course, made it impossible to beat the expert time, or even finish the lvl. Please look into this. Other than that this was a fun game.

Eh, pretty cool

It held my attention until level 6.... nothing to new, but cool i'll give you that.
9/10