Reviews for "Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2"

THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD

Man, I don't know if I like the first one or this one better. As usual you've blown me away with your stellar pixel art. The attention to detail is insane. If you don't win I'll be mad.

Amazing.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I am anticipating Moawlings kickass dinosaurs vs ufo art and other kickass pixel art submissions! :D

Dude you added CATS!

I remember mentioning all your base in in the first metroidvania and you said you probably would put CATS in this one. Good shit man, hope to see more :D

all yor base r blong 2 us

ScepterDPinoy responds:

ITS Thank YOU. I just added the kill screen quote of "All your base belongs to us" hidden somewhere on the first Newgroundsvania pic for Pixel Day 2016.

Outstanding! I even see my character Mac in there! It's great to see somebody appreciate my work.
The colors match, the lines are perfect, the amount of details are through the roof! Good job and happy Pixel day!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Happy Pixel Day to you too. It's kind of nigh time by the time I post this comment.

This must be what they mean by hard work good job

Oh thank you.

...There's so, so much going on here, and so much that I love. Revel in the knowledge that this is my first favorite after finally making an account here.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm trying my best to be calm when making Newgroundsvania 3 if I need something to keep me going next year... Thanks.