Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Samosis"

Pretty good first effort.

It's pretty clear that you put a lot of work in this. I was impressed with the detail, especially for a first submission. I would suggest improving the animations a bit--things were a little strange at times, like when the main character was walking, his arms didn't move. Maybe a little nit-picky, but it kinda bothered me. Other than that, I think you have a really good start. Just some minor improvements and you could have a great game.

it did not load

it did not load for me and i even tried lowering my quality. oh well i am sure it was a good game.

hourang responds:

try again. if it still doesnt work, right click and choose forward.

one word.

Adventurequest
go look it up.
I think it's an okay game,
Graphics are good, sounds good.
I just think I've played enough of these games to be honest.
I think if I could have some attack buttons like C for thrust or V for a sword swipe would be cool, and have a magic menu ofcourse. but the attacks could be more interesting I think.
Nice game, just too many out there.

hourang responds:

played adventure quest a lot actually. i was a paying member too.
this is a turn based combat game which i love (gives you time to think what you want to do next). maybe the next game will be an action rpg.
there is a magic menu. its the magic book icon next to the health.

Great

This is really your first flash game?

It's great. Good work!

I like it

The graphics were OK
this is and exelent start i cant wait to see what you produce in the future

Although it did not load right for me for some reason

thanks!

i hope to make many more and to expand this one as well.

ive been having a lot of problems ever since i added mochiads it screwed everything up. trying to resolve everything. if you cant get it to load try right clicking and clicking on forward or just wait for the game to load since the preloader is not working right.