Reviews for "Madness Ultimate Collab 3"

pretty good

liked most of them.

pretty good

though not as good as krinkels, still very cool and funny. the art is great and many good artists are included. the music is cool and madness-like. Delamortes made it really look a part to the madness series. my favorite part was when Barsch fought that one dude with the force. nice job guys.

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks, also, delamortes is the lost krinkels son

A decent attempt...

The collab itself isn't bad the opening is well executed and has your common features that most do. Comics didn't do anything for me I only liked delemortes part. The audio isnt what I would use it isnt vibrant enough to get you in the mood of watching it eagerly. Onto the animations themselves. Delemortes parts are fucking epic if there is someone who knows how to animate on par with krinkels while not acting like a selfish shithead its him. Kitty's part was Fail, Illingworth is a decent animator it was ok, Gabriel you do make some good parts but stick with the action don't go into the whole randomness shit and enough with using the auditor eyes it makes the original one lose its purpose and seem less menacing. Ngg(whatever retarded fucking name) was horrible not as bad as another one thats even worse but bad. Grja standard zombie short, Crazy... Oh god.. so terrible I dont mean to bash to harshly but my god that was fucking terrible. You clearly don't have any skills in madness at least not yet I dont see how such shit made it into this collab I mean its the last of the series why not go out with a bang? instead you choke it to death with noobishly animated sluggish shit. As for the others they are your standard shoot out/random acts of violence thats all I have to say. Im only voting so high because delmortes saved you guys big time without his this would have scored much much lower.

nice

good, but you know, something is missing from it

Good!

Of all the crappy Madness tributes out there, this one isn't crappy!