Reviews for "Madness Ultimate Collab 3"

finnaly its done.

man this is the best fucking release so far. This had a assload of great artist in it who all submitted smoothly animated kick ass movies. Delamortes parts were the best because hes a fucking madness god. Man i should have at least made ONE more part for this collab, but to late now. This is fucking epic. are you gonna make a 4th?

no man, no 4th, enough of collabs for now, I wanna join to anothers

Glad to see everyone's parts turn out okay.

KingApple and Delamortes, you guys have my vote of 5 fo' sho'.
Hippiehater1683, Pie1683 hippiehater hippie 1683 hater.
Illing, not bad, dude. Keep practicing and you will achieve enlightenment.
Kittykittycat100, epic win. i love your smooth animations.
Crazymonkey154, your parts were meh. I liked the "Bang!" flags though.
Gabriel, your kai part kicked ASS. I love you, man.
NGG, i like your recoil effects. Otherwise meh.
Dunso, what the hell? Faces were okay, but animation was EEEWWWW!!!!!
Erja, nice sprites, but animation? AUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's my review and thoughts for this collab.
-Hippiehater1683

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks man, oh I´ve seen your youtube´s video about Band names and i think you´re right, you are funny man, oh also I will create an user character to you to i animate at W.O.M.F.A. 3, but did you see that 7isunlucky dancing, oh my god my eyes are burning...... seriously WTF

a question

i really liked the collab , but when is the next collab is coming ? i really want to participate in the next collab , i have a some kind of good animating experience ( i didnt say that , my friends did xD. )

GabrielBarsch responds:

im a bit tired to make collabs for while, maybe next year

LOL

lOL gABREIL UR GUY LOOKS FUNNY BUT HES A BEAST NICE WORK ON DAT LOL ND I LIKD DA COLLAB IT REALLY BEAST EPECIALLY WEN DEN GUY SEES DA MMONSTER ND HE OUTTA BULLETS LOL FUNNY ND I NOTICD DAT GABRIELS DUDE APPEARS IN SOME OF THE OTHR ATRIST THNGS LIKE 4 A SPLIT SECND LOL

oh i was mistaken it was barsch grounds not new grounds
XD