Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Key Master 2"

ouch

pretty good, although I died on the lowest difficulty <_<"

nice

a little bug i've encountered: using a nova potion on a boss made the next phrase you have to type in order to hit him be only one word long, irrespective of level.

this series is going in the right direction. I want to see some more thought going into upgrades, attack types and monster abilities - for example, a monster that can only be hit by typing in the word in reverse.

its ok

but its hard to make a typing game its just not that fun to me i think there was one and it was more powerups and skill ( the actualy fun things) then typing

meh

Good b/c it reminds me of typing tutor 7 but bad b/c it has an uber slow reaction time which pisses me off.

Great concept but execution needs work.

Key Master 2 is a typing/fighting game that comes off a bit too sloppy at times. The music gets drowned out by the repetitive sounds of you bashing your enemy with typing skills and the game itself can be a bit too repetitive as well. If there were maybe more ways to fight, a more expansive level-up system, and volume control then this game could be great. I am the fastest typer I know so grand master was really no problem for me, even if I lost patience to complete the game, but I would love a sequel that seemed better put together, especially in terms of graphics. That would really get a better score, and a fan, out of me.