Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Key Master 2"

nice

I enjoyed it. At level 3 I got the two consecutive words "lay" "her" and I lolled.

ffgameplayer responds:

hehe that was not planned ;)

i like it

i think this game is amazinly fun and could probably be used for gamers to try and learn to type better or faster...nice, on a side note...i am #3 for the day, week, and month for grand master level...im not on the all time though...sadface...GO SALVO

Great!

Awesome game indeed!

However, as someone noted, players with an AZERTY keyboard might have issues due to the speed of typing and scrolling of the words.

Issues that were noticed; You ought to make the boxes of text not overlap one on another. Perhaps make them transparent? I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that, but good luck.

Healing potions did not seem frequent enough to be useful. They appeared often in the beginning when I didn't need them, but hardly ever when I was really being pinned down by monsters (which the text of I couldn't read because it was overlapped!)

The backspace script was also more or less annoying. It erased numerous letters at each click, made it that I had to glance at the bottom of the page each time I erased. Perhaps make it erase just one character at each tap?

You ought to also add new backgrounds for each level or so. Shouldn't be too hard to whip out now that you have most of the game done. :)

Good job and waiting to see more from you pal!

One of the most addicting games I played recently.

I think the overlapping boxes is better. It a) Makes you remember it if you've seen the word already, or b) Makes you strategize what needs to go to reveal the box you're looking for. It all adds an edge to the game. It's so fun on the hardest level because you're just constantly typing words as fast as you can and it almost gives you a fun rhythm. Speaking of which, I absolutely loved the song. I'd love to see some more typing games from you. :)

damn

i have to give this a ten for the amount of time i've put into it, i just can't beat it though.