Reviews for "Key Master 2"

Wow dude!

This game really is very awesome!
Added to favs!
:D

Awesome

I played the first one, and enjoyed, and this is much better!
I love this game, great job!

Woohoo! #1 :D

Awesome game!

A few things I noted:

Make it so the texts don't overlap, it's really really annoying. D:

Make the heal potions appear a tiny bit more often.. Eventually, when each monster has 3 words in them, it's a little silly because text overlap, and they're all near you, so you basically can't see shit. D:

Also, make it so when you backspace, it erases one character. Like a normal text editor. The reason is that each time I erased, I had to look down to see how much text it erased.. which is also kinda annoying if you play without looking at what you're typing. (If you're experienced enough).

All in all a good game. :) I couldn't figure out how to active the spells though, oh well, didn't have time to read the manual. XD

P.S.: Try working on the graphics a little now that you got the programming done. Especially the decor. Green ground with a few rocks is a little.. meh. Add new decors for each levels maybe? Lava? Snow? etc.

Good luck!

addictive game

great game, i just got 5th for day, week, and month high scores!!!!!!!!!! about 22000!!! haha, im the top in britain

hot damn

now i can write SUPER fast! thannnnnks man!!!!!!