Reviews for "Twelve Towers"

I liked it.

Really good game. A lot like Epic Battle but without the counter attacking. The upgrading was good and the controls took a while to get use to but eventually i had it down pretty well. Only real problem is that I got to about the 20th level and killed everything and the game stopped. I had saved multiple times through out the game and when I tried to load one it said i had no save files. Maybe the save doesn't work? Idk but still a great game 10/10 5/5

ffgameplayer responds:

Thats weird about the save game, it works every where I have tested it... maybe there is a security setting that is different for you.

Glad you liked the game and appreciated the good comments. Sometimes in higher levels badguys who have been iced or poisoned and blasted backwards take a long time to get back. There is a counter in the system that corrects this after a few mintues. I'd suggest next time just let it play out for a couple of minutes and it should end the level.

Good job

The lack of clicking to shot, and charge shots were my biggest problem. Over all pretty fun, the map couldv'e had more effert put apon it.

Keep up the good work! Remember, be more creative then anyone else!

ffgameplayer responds:

I'll look at implementing a clickable shooting style. Cheers

Good not great

You had a good idea but it was a little difficult to play, the controls where odd for me. Over all I don't care for it but that's just me

ffgameplayer responds:

OK, fair enough. What was the difficult part though?

Pretty Good!

It's not an original game style but it's an interesting storyline. I liked the 3D rendering and overall it was a pretty good game!

Good Job!

ffgameplayer responds:

Thanks for the comments. Glad you like the renderings :)

Not bad but not great

Felt repative and would of been nice to create units
Music wasnt to great and felt reptitive
Looked really nice tho
add blood?
Overall not to shabby

ffgameplayer responds:

You can summon the footman... Would you think it better if the bad guys had a tower too and we sent units at each other?