Reviews for "Why I Love You"

Good Job

I liked the script and I thought the background animation was a nice touch. I also like your choice of music. These types of flashes aren't my cup of tea but I enjoyed this one.

awwww

omg that was not bad. i love how the sun came and went. cool

good music, good visual lay out, avg script

yes yes, love is a wonderfull thing etc etc,.. but the rateing for this video shouldnt be based on your rateing for love,..
It was alright,.. nice theme,.. could have improved the script some,.. i understand why you didnt add much more movement,., because it would have distracted from the text.. and using voices instead would have made the message get lost, by having people read it themselves,.. lets them take it in, and take it to heart easier.
thus, my 7/10 rating,.. and no, im not heartless or dead,.. like the reviews bellow say i should be for not giving it top rating,..

That was pleasant

I'm definitley used to seeing flashes that have a lot more action or people being present. I am still not used to this technique, but at least you put a really nice song. Extra points if you managed to make up that whole song. The colors were done pretty well, but it would have been more watchable if there had been people moving and doing things. What really matters about this is the heart put into it, and it looks as though your heart was in the right place. Congradulations on your high rating!

lol, 9 Crimes, is about unfaithfullness, it's a beautiful song but it transmits the wrong message xD
I suppose you did this as a gift, not looking forward to be rated or anything ... so yeah ill give you two stars