Reviews for "Clinically Obese SMB"

nice

not much of a game though but it was awsome

Doesnt work for me =[

I press the arrow keys and space and everything but he doesnt move

Awesome.

Okay, let's start off with the aesthetics. Wonderful animation, especially Mario's face. The game overall was kinda short, but enjoyable while it lasted. I know you weren't trying to get any message across, so I'm not going to bullshit something about how it speaks to society and blah blah boring shit (since, quite frankly, most of the time people aren't trying to get a message across anyways). Also, love the Golden Arches. Nice touch. Oh, and about that twchr44 guy, or however you spell it, forget him. He's just on his period and felt like blamming something because the blood coming out of his sally-hole is distracting him from seeing that this game wasn't meant to be the longest version of SMB ever. It was meant to be enjoyed. If he didn't like it, he could have gone away and not blammed it for no reason other than it personally affected his sensitivity about his weight.

Yeah, I went there. I'm tired of these pricks coming onto the site and blamming every little thing and saying it was horrible just because they enjoy seeing people squirm.

very funny

yeah, it was kinda easy..but it still made me laugh. kudos

LOL

this thing is funny as hell, especially the mcdonalds sign instead of the flag xD. if only you could acually do this in mario games.... lol