Reviews for "The Lazor Collection"

Some improvements could've been used...

Well first of all, the animating went well but, the drawing could've been much better.
I mean everyone can draw these kind of people, even with paint. But yeah, nonetheless I laughed about this flash. Only 1 more typical pointer here.. the voice acting if you're ever going to make another flash with a female voice then, DON'T do it with that hellium voiced effect. It makes the quality of the voice only worse, and it's in some cases hardly understandable. Those where the flaws I've noticed, overall it was a good and enoyable flash.
But I only got 1 thing left to say, and that is...

O o
/¯/________________________ _____________
| IMA FIRIN MAH%uFEFF LAZER!!! BLAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

*lol xD*
5/5 9/10

-Ian

WTF

.....I liked it.

Got the lazor, none of the lazer.

It was good enough for a laugh or two, but might of been funnier if the lazor's were more unexpected. Like for say, the little red riding hood... "Why do you have that big mouth?" "The better to eat you with, hon...." *Riding hood fires her Lazor*
O _o _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
// BLARGH!!!! \
\\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /

unfunny

poorly animated, unfunny, and predictable. just like every lazor joke ever.

Taking someone else's joke and making your own movie isnt creative at all, it just makes the joke less funny, which in this case wasn't exactly funny to begin with.

Funny, but not surprising.

The Good: Decent animation and voice acting. Good use of the meme.

The Bad: Almost never surprising. If you were to make another, I would make it more random. Like in the one where the kid was shaking the soda and the girl lazored him, make it so that the can of soda lazors him when he opens it instead.

The Ugly: Some bad animation, like the dog's tail.