Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ballad of the Windfish"

Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful! This brought manly tears to my eyes, remember fondly saving the island of Koholint from the Nightmare menace and waking the Wind Fish. To date it's the only game where I literally did EVERYTHING. Completed the map, got all the heart pieces, all items and item upgrades, beat the bonus color dungeon in DX, got all the pictures taken, even pulled off a deathless run and got the bonus ending.

The only other rendition that came close to causing manly tears is Fox Amoore's rendition. Yours actually has caused manly tears of nostalgia. My ONLY issue with this song is at points it seems like the base song is too quiet, but other than that it's PERFECT. 10/5 stars.

Well, I guess I can't be perfect, but I'm happy to come close ^_^
Thanks!

Are you so sure about that? I think it added to the effect of the piece...then again I'm not as strong of an identifier of such details, but still...it was absolutely gorgeous..

VGSongbird responds:

Well thank you. I'm happy to hear you liked it :D

Beautiful;! Tears are being shed.

^_^
Always thrilled to hear music evoking a physical response. Thanks!

Easily your best work to date. Been on my favorites list for a long time, just realized i never told you how amazing this piece was. Were it possible, this one would be getting a 6/5 stars.

Wow! Thanks! I love all your stars and all your support ^_^

This is my favorite Zelda song and you did fantastic. I seriously love this. If you could tell me what the second language is, I'd appreciate it. It seems like your stuff is going to start taking over my favorites section.

VGSongbird responds:

The second language is Latin.
And hearing that I'm becoming a frequent on your favorites has made my night ^_^ Thanks!