Reviews for "Roller Coaster Junkie"

Lol, I laughed... more than once. I enjoyed the humorous story and awesome music. "5 Stars!" in my book.

I am addicted to this song. I finally decided to write this comment 7th time i replayed this animation. I don't know why but I cant stop listening to this song. Plus did anyone notice that when they were spelling " I like to ride the coaster" he looked like a flopping dick? No offence but that made me laugh my ass off!!!!!!!

lololol

did anybody notice a masculine voice along with hania`s?

Fuck sonimatic

What soulflare3 said. If he were to just listen to the song and notice when he's doing everyday things like taking a bath in the ride it was a joke. Dude is a rl troll.

umm

@sonimatic How can you say that? The video was MADE for the music!

Stop being critical of real life on the internet. Seriously. Real life and the internet are NOT the same thing, so stop acting like they are.

A quote from the terms below the review box before you hit submit that you have to agree to: "If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole."

-------------------

This is a very good flash to a very good song. It is funny and has a good mood to it. I agree with akrilla, it is simple and very good.