Reviews for "T.V. Sex Pals P.S.A. #1"

Damn!!!

too bad when they finish reading of mice of men, lennie is gonna get bullet through his head, i wonder wut their response they'll have when they read that part, srry if i spioled those who started reading! maybe they'll find him too and FuC# him! lol

DropTrou responds:

Thats what he gets for not keeping is retarded fucking hands of those puppies and Curly's wife.

Thats damn good!!!

Best part: Try fuckin' death buddyz before they dead...but then u r a SLUT XXD AWESOME!!

yep

zombie virus can burn thro latex BRRRAAAIIINNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!
lol
sry as i was saying BBRAIINS! i like this vidieo but it should of had BRAINS!
somthing about the out of cntrol problem of noob teabagging on games

warrrghhheer!!!!

i have not seen some thing that funny for a long time!good work!

Yep.

TV Sex Pals have a new look I see. Of mice in men, yeah, read it in the 9th Grade. I was old candy in the play, yep. But yeah, I loved it and all the TVSEXPALS. Keep up the good work, and by the way, I fucked your mother's corpse while your father's corpse watched. Now I'm a class 3 zombie.