Reviews for "T.V. Sex Pals P.S.A. #1"

WTF!!!>_<

u r one fucked up dude man.....but funny as hell

I actually studied "Of mice and men" and watched the movie.
That was he funny. More Please.

Hahaha

This was great.
Although I gotta point out that female Necros or gay necros need only stick something up the corpses ass to induce a hard on. That's what we Necros call a a stink stick a plunger handel is Ideal if you don't have a dildo. And now you know, And knowing is half the battle!

Well

That was fucked up and weird, but also really funny

awsome keep it up

ye i agrreee your fucked if its a class 3 zombie and also you SHOULD go around fucking ever dead body so you can get the feel of being a slut before you get onto the street lmao but really it was gross about fuckin the dead bodys but it was funny so keep it up! and make more tv sex pals there funny