Reviews for "Closure"

Ooooook

First of all I would like to point out how original this game is. Just for it's originality alone it gets 10/10. But that is not the only reason I would give it a ten.
The artwork is awesome and the way it flickers is creepy and mysterious.
It really gets the idea of how you would not know what is ahead of you, and that there is only one way to find out.
Every level is different and unique, none having the same the same thing over and over again with different layouts.
I am not sure how to think of this game. Sometimes it is a plat former, sometimes it's a puzzle, sometimes it's a horror game.
But it is great, no matter what genre it is.

I would just like to point out how original this game is again, That is all

Holy fuck, that was hard!

Great graphics, Innovative game play, and mysteriously pulling plot line!
The artwork in the game was very unique and fitting considering the tone of the game. I've never seen any kind of game play such as this. Very Clever, Very Addicting. The difficulty level was just right. Easy enough to learn, just challenging enough to test the player's skill, developed over the course of the game. The lure of the game, which kept me playing till the end, was trying to discover wheat exactly was going on and what the conclusion would be.

My only gripes would be that I feel like there was too much of a gap between levels where there was dialogue or part of the plot line. Also, I believe that some icing to this cake would be adding more eerie happenings ( i believe there was only a handful). I think that this would strengthen the already great atmosphere of the game.

Always nice to see a playable unique game.
5/5

P.S. Nice job on the subtle, Cake is Lie reference.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

hehehe i forgot about that reference

Very Original.

I've never seen such a puzzle game that uses any concept like this. It's something you can get used to quickly and then get puzzled on how to finish a level. I like this a lot.

Amazing, original concept!

I love the concept of this game. It's really good. And it's well made.

Wow.

This game is absolutely gorgeous. I can't fault it. The graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is fantastic, and the puzzles are not too easy, not too hard. Overall one of the best Flash games I've played in a long, long time.