Reviews for "Closure"

Whoa

Now that is one of the most clever games I have ever played. I love the light-stuff and all that. Awesome art style as well.

WIN

Simply awesome. After a few levels the game play started to click in my head. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or if I'm just twisted too. It's nice to see a subtle story unfold in a game.

GAHHH TYLER HELP!!!!

First off I want to start by saying this game is AMAZING. I'm soo addicted it's ridiculous. BUT I cant get past lvl 21!!!!! Can u just give me a little hint?!

PLZ!! my brain hurts.

>.<

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

have a little patience

Pretty much entertaining and well made

Ok this game, is really going to make part of the portal history, its pretty original, and a well based concept of the black and white use, and also to have 30 levels its pretty complete to someone who loves puzzles, there's only 1 thing that needs, its the end....there's none xD, if you play level 30 people you'll see what i mean, the rest is almost flawless, keep it up =D

10/10 , because the end of the game does not mean anything from the game play

Incredibly Challenging!

That was one of the hardest puzzle flash games I've managed to beat. One level (the one where you light the four beacons to reveal the pathway on top) was making me go insane!

About the game. Great concept. While playing I was trying to think of how you were able to code it, but I couldn't figure it out.