Reviews for "The Protomen - Unrest"

Holycrap!

That was amazing! Simply put it was well done. Keep up the good work.

Very, very cool.

Been a fan of the Protomen ever since I stumbled upon them a while ago. I can't wait to see more of your stuff, and I hope you do more Protomen music videos. The Will of One track would make a great video, I bet!

Great

Great band, great animating. I never knew the story of Megaman could be put in such a way as to trigger a once-unknown emotion of Awe in me.

What I don't like is that it hasn't been added to the Mega Man and Music Videos collections yet.

C'MON PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!! THIS MOVIE, ABOVE MOST OTHERS, DESERVES YOUR HELP TO BE SUBMITTED TO BOTH THE MEGA MAN COLLECTION AND THE MUSIC VIDEO COLLECTION. JUST CLICK "Recommend this for a collection" IN THE BOX JUST UNDER "Related Submissions" UNDER THE VOTING ICONS AND SELECT BOTH OF THOSE CATEGORIES.

Sorry about my Caps-lock back there. I just think this movie really rocks.

Awesome.

I loved it, music was great, animation fit perfectly, and the story behind it was a nice addition. I don't know why everyone's complaining about not being able to hear. I'm borderline deaf and I can understand it fine, well except for the parts where Light started screaming like a crazy homeless person.

Aresome