Reviews for "The Protomen - Unrest"

An excellently done flash.

I only recently found out about The Protomen (like, a couple months ago), and only got their CDs this Christmas, but I've been listening to them at least once a day. This is probably one of my favorite songs in the first CD, and I must say, you did an excellent job portraying the feel of the song into a spite music video format. I'm about to watch your other video, and I hope that perhaps, in the future, you'll make ones for the other songs.

The protomen

I wasn't very clear on what the plot in the protomen songs were, but now i understand it because of this vid :)

Brilliant

KarmaKimmy7 responds:

Thats good to hear! I had a hard time understanding the lyrics at first, as well, and didn't appreciate the music until I spent quite some time reading and listening. I made these animations hoping people would find it easier to pick up on the Protomen's awesome story.

5 stars for the protomen, 1 star for your animatio

Considering the power of the music done by the protomen, this video really fails to live up to the epic rock opera.... Sorry, but the music calls for something much better than this.

Nice try though.

KarmaKimmy7 responds:

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

O... M.... G....!

This is just sweet! I don't even know where to start.

For one the songs were great to being with. They had a plot line that I liked more then that of most movie that are coming out now a days.

The animations are also very well done. The colors and gran effect set the tone just nicely, and nothing in the animation contradicts the script in anyway either.

My only negative comment is that you did not make the first song first but that's just me and it dose not hurt the quality of this pitcher animation anyway.

It is completely solid and true to the original songs. What more could you ask for. (other then more.)

P.S. Review applies to the next one too!

KarmaKimmy7 responds:

Thanks! I didn't start with the first song because the Protomen had already created a music video for it. Maybe in the future I will. I certainly plan to do at least one more of their songs. :)

Fantastic.

I loved this the first time I saw it on youtube and I love it now.

The animation just gives this song a whole new feeling of depth and power that you only get so much of with just the audio version. The Animation quality is great and the sound albeit held back isn't taking away from the subject matter. Great stuff.