Reviews for "-Grid-"

nodqisme

Really nice classic puzzle game.

Weee tedious, but nice.

after about level 20 the sounds would really boggle your head like falling rocks....
Well I did the level so this game got pwn'd :D but man was it a pain in the head!

9 because of its awesomeness and slight fall back due to ts replay value....

awesome

good game, got stuck on 11

Mindbending.

A well thought out, well presented game. The puzzles are relaxing and intriguing at the same time. Just when you think that randomly clicking will let you win, the game throws a twist at you that forces you to think. The only complaint I have is that its too forgiving... the puzzles are great, but there needs to be more incentive for the player to actually analyze the circuit to try and decipher it. Theres no need to throw out the current system, but perhaps a few different modes (timetrials, fixed number of moves etc) are in order.

Awesome game

This is a very impressive puzzle game, lots of trial and error here. I think the only thing I would change is the point system, make it more detrimental for the player to hit the 'undo' button; I know I had a pretty decent score despite mashing the undo button a few times as I unscrewed myself. Otherwise, extremely well done, got me stuck on level 27.