Reviews for "-Grid-"

......BAD

i really thought this game was bad, and it wasnt just the unoriginality tha made it bad. maybe it was the controls or the graphics.....? i dont know. all i know is i hated it.

Not Bad.

Pretty Fun Game, this didnt get boring quick.

Fun but....

this game was fun, but after a while it get's easier, I mean things get larger and you have to deal with more pieces, but you realise that certain pieces (or groups of pieces) can only fit together in a certain way. Once you realise the patterns that about it.
In order to make more patterns why don't you try to introduce more types of pieces, things that cross over eachother, or teleport, or as someone else proposed hexegons. (though it might be graphically difficult) Excellent game though.

awesome

It's addicting. I actually went to candystand to play the missing levels. Also, your description is wrong. It's 35 levels not 5. Hope to see another of these.

For the next one (fingers crossed :-) ) try hexagons. That'd be a real mind****.

Very good!

Great puzzle game, it makes you think about what your doing.
I've been playing this on and off whilst bored at work, I keep coming back to it.
Anyway i'm gonna give this 5/5 10/10.

- N3R0.