Reviews for "-Grid-"

i almost punched my cpu playin this, anything that confusing deserves a 10

"meh"

good strategie, but ive seen the concept before. it was fun, keep trying m8 =P

Good thinking

Its an okay new game, good thinking i would never have thought of anything like this, but it gets kinda boring in the length but still an alright game.
5/10

Addicting!

This is a very addicting game! It's so simple yet so hard. I love this game, and the background is very relaxing. :D 10/10 5/5

Migraine Inducing

Any Puzzle that can frustrate me enough to give me a Migraine is a very worthy Puzzle to play i give you full 10 out of 10 just out of pure frustration all though this kind of puzzle has been done before E.g Plumber where you have to connect the pipes so the water can flow any way congrats " anyone got any paracetamol"