Reviews for "-Grid-"

Great!!!!!!!!!

An awesome game very easy and enjoyable.

ok game

It was a ok games,Good way to make your brain work fast,but I did not like the game much.

"10/10" - Skittles & Elbert

great game! i have never worked my mind so hard! quick question tho...HOW THE HELL DO I GET PAST LEVEL 27?!?

great game, I'll keep playin till i beat it!

amazing

Deff. a great game to play. You made an amazing puzzle game that shouldnt be ignored this should go down in puzzle game history

Excellent gameplay and challenging levels

I played up to level 30, and I was not bored. I did have to take a couple of breaks, as my mind was melted from some of the levels.

The one downside is the speed. Maybe it was the background. While the background looked awesome, the loading and unloading of the pages took a while. I would have preferred instant gratification to a fancy background.

But great game. It kept my brain working.