Reviews for "-Grid-"

Very fun! A shame some of the levels are locked.

I need more

I like this game so much, I may have just gotten smarter out of playing it. I would love to see a sequel of this. And a full game, not just a teaser.

It's...

It's okay if your bored enough or feel like playing a puzzle and yes it gets challenging but its more like getting more boredom than satisfaction though because I'm in a good mood i'm giving you a 7 because though I got bored after about 5-6 levels XD it was pretty well thought out

easy but bad gameplay

the tutourial shouldnt be a lvl and the neat lvl takes so long to get toit puts you off if u dont feel like staribg at circles for a whole minute between each lvl cos dats how long it feels ty speeding gamplay up and instead of chosing the side youl turn how bout choosing the direction because its confusing gamplay

... Please don't force people to go to elsewhere.

Nice game, nicely done, good brain teaser but. -3 points from me for locking certain levels that can only be played on a different web site. Please don't do this. If you want to make something a teaser for a site then don't submit it as a full game here.
There are terms for this, ranging from "crippleware" to "nagware", when talking about regular programs, and apparently, flash games will fall in the same category with this example. Please don't cripple your games. If you don't want them distributed elsewhere, then don't submit them elsewhere, mmkay?