Reviews for "Dave"

nice

nice graphics

Meh

Not the funniest, but I liked it. It was a good idea and I too hate when customers do that.

Meh...

I beleive the pace of the animation was too slow. I mean the characters talk too slow and it gets boring. But still the animation itself was good. I would suggest some music and more... vivid voices.

???

something is amiss. the animation is relatively dull , and i can't say that the voice acting or plot really makes up for it. you could nix the animation all together and still know what's going on. this isn't good.

i think it would be nice if dave was more. . . what's the word?. . . animated. i don't really care about the customer, but i want to see dave get upset. slam his head against the counter, slap himself in the face, stab himself to get out of work. anything. make his distress visually entertaining, because watching him sit there and think is pretty boring.

plot wise. . . i knew he was going to fuck up that guy's food. try throwing in a kitten. it's adorable as well as inconvenient. something less predictable.

Khris responds:

i honestly, thank you for your response, i agree with some of the things that you said, and if i do make a sequal, i will get right down on the distress