Reviews for "CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII"

Odd protagonist

The more I watch the more it seems corey belongs in hell. He killed a guy (albiet by acciedent... but a shit sandwich is pretty gross) and is overcome with greed for useless gold...
Hard to root for him when he seems to be worse every episode.
all of the characters, even God, are pretty flawed in this story... the least evil character so far is Virgil, a guy who is just trying to do his job and having a hard time of it. You need to have him relax in one of the better portions of the circle of Lust when you end the series :)
Still the animation/sound is amazing and the story is decent, looking forward to more!

dnzTV responds:

ah.. youre actually the first one to notice that. You see, that's the wole ironic point of the series. Everyone is flawed, yes, but the people who seem flawed by default may actually be pretty awesome. The whole 'dont judge a book by its cover' theme. i applaud you.

Cool

By the way the artifact that corey carries is his hat, god likes his hat and wants it for himself, hence sending the head of the frillypillow patrol to go fetch him from hell :)

theeee light buuuulbb!

nice. hurry up with the next. 9 because its too short, as always.

and then there's more!

I'm serious, how have I not known about this series? Have I been living under a rock? These things are magical! You are awesome!

Jesus not to fucking gush or anything but I'm a BIG FAT new fan of this series and I seriously hope you keep it going or make a DVD at some point.

Good job mon.

i don't care if it took long.

as the saying goes, don't rush the magic. love the series. I don't mind if i have to wait another 5 to 6 months, as long as you keep up with the quality. My 10 belong to you.