Reviews for "Stick Dudes!"

Needs some work

-Good-
Well I thought that this flash did show some potential and overall wasn't too bad for a first flash. The music selection was pretty good for this type of quick fight scene.

-Bad-
Well overall I think you should slow down and focus on details. Some of the charcters skin color seemed to jump around at random. At other points the action just seemed unrealistic and jumped around.

-Overall-
This needs some work but you show potential. I know it's hard at first but keep going with flash and you will get better over time.

~Review Request Club

Random and in need of work

Well, this flash really does need some good old fashioned work done to it. Firstly the drawing style looks very mouse drawn to me. I would recommend that you alter this by getting yourself a tablet to draw with, as this gives a much greater degree of control. If you can't do that, at least zoom in while you are drawing and that way when you zoom back out, you will get a much better looking image.

The animation isn't actually that bad. Maybe a few issues with the drawing of the knife (a decent joke as well), in that you could have drawn it quicker, to save on breaking up the sporadic plot line that existed in this piece. When the knife was thrown, it span, which was good, then it hung in the air for a few seconds, still rotating, before hitting Luigi. Perhaps this needs to be worked out, so that you can start it off facing the correct way, so that it spins into him.

Getting a good plotline is the next major step that I would advise - once you've taken the piece to a decent plot, stick with it. Subtitles bar for any speech and then you're in the setup to actually start this working as a mini-series.

[Review Request Club]

Didn't make much sense at all

It just looked like one guy got pissed and tryed to kill the other guy then that guy killed people and Weegee and by using guns and shoop da whoop as well.

Not a very well thought out animation but glad to see you tryed to put some sort of effort into making this flash as well..

Review Request Club

SCTE3

Dexter3000 responds:

Thanks alot.it was meant to be random,which it my kind of style.

would you like a honest opinion?

of course its a good animation but 12 year old kids in newgrounds has actually submitted good things in newgrounds so saying "12 years old and im still quite new to flash" isn't much of an excuse

really nice for ur first animation

Haha...My first flash animation wasn't nearly as good as urs...not even a little close. So in my honest opinion...ur really good at flash, dude! .....keep on working fore I'm looking foward to see more cool things from u! =D

(voted 5/5)