Reviews for "FPS Performance Preload 2"

Nice job

This will be useful

cooo

Eye candy.

The design is sweet especially when the dynamics kick in. Sleek, useful and the music is great. Nice job.

jjwallace responds:

cool, hehe did the fonts show up or was it a default font?

Great loader!

Love the polished graphics, however, if you do wish to post a 3rd, could i make a suggestion. For the AS noobs of us, a couple of true/false variables for things like the calculations being shown or hiden. Lets face it, as pretty as it might look to us, normal gamers are going to go WTF?
9/10
5/5 :P

jjwallace responds:

hehe your right... it would be nice to be able to turn stuff on and off and have lots of customization available.. i was thinking making a light version and a version that has everything hidden... i don't think i will upload any more preloaders to the portal though, so it will probably be located on my user page when i decide to make them...

very cool

nicely done. Definitely think Tom should add to the preload page..

????

Dont you think that is alittle big for a preloader? I do like it alot though 4/5 8/10

jjwallace responds:

30k is a lot? i put a song it the preloader so it can load something for the preview

it shows up at 989.3 KB because of the song