Reviews for "Simple 3D Board Game Film"

your a liar

Cant believe this is your first time trying 3d. it was great. uber great. Keep it up and i cant wait to see if it can get better.

Thank you very much.
I've worked with 3D but this is my first serious animation.

nice

The animation is VERY good. Especially for your first go at it! Very nice, keep it up. I'm looking forward to more!

Thank you very much. ^^

XD, really cool

This is VERY well done, especially for your first animation. I can't see the flaws you speak of. I can't imagine what you can do with some practice.
They should totally make a Mario Party board game!
The first song is the Toy Time Galaxy theme from SMG right? Second one is familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Thanks so much. :D
Well, objects sometimes move through eachother or float where they shouldn't.
The second tune is the Ghostly Galaxy tune.

Compelling 3D art.

The lighting and music changes were flawless. Great 3D depiction of a Mario Party style game with a little story that I can appreciate. The golden die was really stylized. You should create a whole 3D story I'd check it out.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you very much. I will keep on making Flash like this one, but it might be long before the next one is released.

Awsome

Terrific art alot better than your previous flash about blocks lol no offense but still this isn't the place to really post 3d art or videos alike. This portal is for flash but anyway keep up the good work.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you. But I've recently tried to experiment with mixing Flash and 3D art.