Reviews for "Tzu - Solar Flare VIP"

wow this great this song is one of the best songs I've heard dubstep I loved it good job

This Song Is Great I Like the beat and the rhythm

I really enjoyed this piece for one specific reason.
The intro synth loop that you had faded in the background; it's the 'perfect sine' in music. It has unlimited potential. And I very much appreciate hearing someone use it. I personally play many many instruments myself, and in all of them this sine is essence in itself to artistry.
Well done.
Ps. I see what you mean by 'sloppy' but still. I enjoyed that particular 'facet of the gem' a lot.

Tzunami responds:

Thanks a lot J03M0N. There are a few patches and sounds that I especially love using, which can really make or break a song. That just happens to be one of my personal favorites which I've used in a few songs now. It really gives off a nice tone no matter how it's blended into the song.

I'm not typically a dubstep person, but this was a great track. The way the song was set up made it relaxing, but then it transitions into something more intense. Very well done. 5 stars.

I love it. I go for a lot of different dubstep and this was one I enjoyed. Thank you for letting me have this wonderful experience!