For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Desert Rifle"

Great game!

The graphics, story and game play are all very good, so in general awsome game! The only reason im not giving it a 10/10, is because the dificulty is so intense and I can't beat it, i know its wrong for me to give it less for this reason, but damn, sooo hard!

AWsome!

great game! i loved every bit!

Good game

Nice realistic 3-d feel, sound effects are good but could be better I think, and also there should be an audio voice for the briefing.

OMG

That game was fricken sweet I almost died at the end lol. The lone warrior strikes again.

Simple

A simple point and shoot - shooter. Does what it does and not much else. It isn't heart pumping exciting action, but it doesn't suck.