Reviews for "Desert Rifle"

Alright

Its alright but you could just hide beind the sandbags until their right next to you and pop them with the shotty.

Not bad.

Not bad.
Good sound, good game play.
Pretty easy with a steady hand and if you resist the temptation to 'blaze away'.

One shot, one kill.

this game is mad fun!!!

I love this game!! Rarely will I get this into a flash game and rarely do I ever save one to replay except as an example of a particular programming technique I want to learn or something. This though -- I'll be playing over and over for a while.

I really have no suggestions as to how you might make it better -- well, maybe a few variations on the weapons but simplicity means playability so I think its great as it stands.

Awesome flash dude! STRONG 10/5!

nice

nice

Fun!

This game was so much fun! Can't imagine how much work it took! Well done. Loved the mines and enemies. It was fun killing with my best bud, the machine gun!