For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Desert Rifle"

Wow

One of the best flash shooter's i've played yet. Strategic and fun. Keep up the good work

AMAZING!!!

the name says it all, that was sooo cool, one little thing, there needs to be more missions!!!

Keep it up:)

Way OK

But a little to short, more mission would be cool. Otherwise it´s good, nice work

Very Well Done Game

It reminded me of Last Stand, but a lot more easier with the fact that they practicaly give you the weapons.
Shooting was the hard part, though and I was kinda sad about that, with the reticle moving on it's on and all. It made the shotgun feel like it was shooting rubber bullets.
Despite all that I also found out that it's much easier to buy a bunch of land mines and set them off one at a time.

liked it

i really liked it man
thaught the weapons where cool and the enemys looked great