Reviews for "Ytown Public 6"

its over already

well I heard that this was the final episode to ytown public and that makes me sad because this was a great series and funny too you are a great flash animator man but there could be a way to make a season two like the principal would be dead and his ghost would possess fred and he would be the new prinicapal of ytown public and there could be new pupils too but it was just a thought I will drink to this tonight

McRhyme responds:

Oh don't be sad. There are other things in life that are important too! Like getting a life and.. well.. Yes, I will do other things put hang infront of my little computer.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR WATCHING YTOWN PUBLIC AND MAKING THIS MOVIE GET OVER 17000 HITS! I CRY THAT'S HOW HAPPY I AM!

MAKE A GAME

MAKE A YP GAME

you know you want to, i can't believe its finished, make more or make another series

McRhyme responds:

That's a good idea. When I come back I'll see if I can throw together something (I've already started on one game that was about the Bear walking around like Final Fight eating Newtons) But you will never see THAT game...

i like practicing the bass

dat was funny too! you got a great series! Maybe you should write another series too (since this one has obviously ended)

McRhyme responds:

The bass is a great instrument! Newton sure knows how to twang it! Yes, this is the end as we know it...

(thanks for all your reviews)

Soooooo good

That was the best of them all,but hten again they all rock.You should make more flash even if it isnt in the Ytown public series.

McRhyme responds:

Thank you, I will consider making YP#7, right now I'm not sure right now...

Marcus is the demi-god of flash

love the series!!

McRhyme responds:

Haha! That's great! Thank you!