Reviews for "Ytown Public 6"

y-town public rules!!!

the cartoon that made me want to make flash movies

McRhyme responds:

Thank you very much. I'm honoured to be one your site! Keep on drawing! But please don't just animate violence! Peace is great!

hehe

I defeaded tricky trivia.
You get a pencil or something that's fucking???

Oh well nice game anyway i like the practice stuff with the gitar.

:D

*Cheaterx51*

McRhyme responds:

The are not "fucking" they are "screwing", my dear friend! It's a play with words. Haha!

Thank you for the review!

no aliens lol!!!!

I love this series. I was just scanning around and fell in love with the ytown gang keep up the good work cant wait to see more. oh yeah i beat the trivia it was kinda easy i think.

McRhyme responds:

That's great to hear. I'm really glad you like it. I have to tell you though that the YtownPublic has been put to sleep. I am however working on another animated thing. I don't know how or when it will be around though.

Tell all your friends about YTOWN!

great 1

i like this 1.YP is 1 of my fave series on newgrounds and i hope that there coming an new episode soon but there is no hurry.

"eeh,up yours!"

McRhyme responds:

Thank you! It's nice to see that people still discover my series, even though I haven't worked on it for quite some time!

haha

the best one yet! Hope there is a 7 soon!

McRhyme responds:

Thank you! There will be no YP#7. Atleast not now. I've done some work on another series, but it won't be finished this year. I'm into music right now!