Reviews for "Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek"

PiGPEN came harder than I expected, and this is probably his best performance in a battle to date.

Verse 1 Pig came in pretty well. Saying that if he freestyled that's the only way Teq would win. Also always + points for rhyming Suddle with butthole.

Teq's first verse comes right back at Pig. Starts off pretty good, and starts to get even better. Upping the disses and overall showing Pig back to his pen.

Pig's second verse is much weaker than it could have been. There are a couple things he could have attacked Teq on that he skipped over. Then he says he makes fans and cash? Okay... Basically a weak verse overall.

Teq then ends with pure auditory ass rape that really makes the victory a no-brainer for Teqneek. Still a fun battle to listen to overall though, Pig has definitely stepped up his game, but not yet enough.

Dayuuumm, close battle.

FLOW: PiG. Teq was good, and the end slo- mo was an excellent touch, But PiG just consistently switched it up, sounded so much more confident, at an in the flesh battle, I think PiG would kill like that.

DISSES: Teq, though PiG was pretty good to.
PiG: The Lil C shit at the beginning killed, right click diss.
Teq: First verse was so heavy with awesome disses. Too many to list. Second verse was OK, not as hard.

FLIPS: PiG. More flips, they were far more relevant to the original diss, and they generally hit harder.

PiG: Kony flip, Mailman flip, Morphemon flip, Teq flip.
Teq: Mailman, Umbrella in mouth, Slo-mo flip.

All in all I'd give it to PiG.

PiGPEN came in with some clever shots and classic PiGGy skills, Teqneek followed by flipping and using big words. PiG's response was something new from the PEN; liked the aggressive delivery. Teq flipped stuff again.

PiGPEN gets points for delivery, style and humour. Teqneek gets poins for flow and lyrics. I'm going with PiGPEN for the win; those his flow was a bit sloppy, I found his verses more entertaining on repeated listens, but I would've given PiGPEN the vote after listen 1. Teqneek has the technical skills of rap down, but I think he lacks the character and uniqueness that PiGPEN brings into the battle. Props to Mozez, the beat is sick! Great battle!

Great battle. Mad respect to both rappers so here is what I thought:

Criticisms:
- if it is a freestyle, adding radio dubs in the background makes everyone raise their eyebrow or at least I did.
+ Both rappers brought laughs per minute
+ Decent direct disses by both rappers
- the outro overdub by Teq was a little bit iffy but not terrible, obviously due too time constraints everything can't be mastered so I can't hate too much on either rapper.

Teqneek too advance.

Teqneek was mostly gay jokes, a few name flips, a couple of rebuttals.
PiGPEN always is fresh with his shit, people stop sleeping.