Reviews for "Clab - Pigpen Vs Teqneek"

When teqneek rhymed contest and garbage it became evident that Pigpen was the superior rapper. Teqneek tried to flip Pig calling him a skinhead and stuff by saying he cant get over the fact that hes from the south but this doesn't really work since pig lives in sydney which is pretty south on the globe. Dissecting the lyrics and mulling them over aside, I think Pig did better. Both had nice flows, but Pig had that groovy flow which he changed up nicely. My vote goes to Pigpen

PiGPEN came in with some clever shots and classic PiGGy skills, Teqneek followed by flipping and using big words. PiG's response was something new from the PEN; liked the aggressive delivery. Teq flipped stuff again.

PiGPEN gets points for delivery, style and humour. Teqneek gets poins for flow and lyrics. I'm going with PiGPEN for the win; those his flow was a bit sloppy, I found his verses more entertaining on repeated listens, but I would've given PiGPEN the vote after listen 1. Teqneek has the technical skills of rap down, but I think he lacks the character and uniqueness that PiGPEN brings into the battle. Props to Mozez, the beat is sick! Great battle!

Dayuuumm, close battle.

FLOW: PiG. Teq was good, and the end slo- mo was an excellent touch, But PiG just consistently switched it up, sounded so much more confident, at an in the flesh battle, I think PiG would kill like that.

DISSES: Teq, though PiG was pretty good to.
PiG: The Lil C shit at the beginning killed, right click diss.
Teq: First verse was so heavy with awesome disses. Too many to list. Second verse was OK, not as hard.

FLIPS: PiG. More flips, they were far more relevant to the original diss, and they generally hit harder.

PiG: Kony flip, Mailman flip, Morphemon flip, Teq flip.
Teq: Mailman, Umbrella in mouth, Slo-mo flip.

All in all I'd give it to PiG.

teqneek win... I listened to his shit before and now you just so good and damn i love the flow..

Teqneek for the win. He got at Pig the whole time, and while I liked Pig's flow better opinion-wise, Teq was laying punch after punch and had better personals. Gotta give it to Teqneek, but a very good battle.