Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

FUCK YOU

I HATE SHAPES
FUCK YOU YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

NEWGROUNDS IS BETTER THAN THIS

IM GONNA GO POLISH MY DICK NOW

The-Swain responds:

I regret the 5/5 10/10 I gave you, I want it back.

...

audio was clear but very little to look at and nothing entertaining about it.

two different shapes with some colours isn't much for a flash...

The purpose of this short film is misunderstood.

He didn't make this to get ratings, he didn't even plan on this going anywhere.

This movie getting the front page and good votes shows how bad submissions like this get praised while other submissions that had months of work put into them get overlooked.

Anyone who's eyes are connected to a proper brain will know that the voters don't praise proper work, this movie proves that.

Shit, all you had to do was make one of the shapes fart and that would make your score skyrocket. Or, better yet have some random violence thrown in there.

He made this as a joke, not something that would be voted 5.

Incredible

lol, this is like an attempt to stop serious animators from coming to this site right?

XD

I will rate this accordingly:

Graphics: 4
Humor: 2
Failure: 10

I've taken dumps that had more work put into them than this. I'm not going to lie tho, it did have me loling. Not the actual script or humor or anything, just that this is on the frontpage. It's like.. wtf is going on at this site lol, it's like it's become some bizarro casual newgrounds where no one gives a fuck. Oh well, thanks for uploading this amazing piece of work, you took a lot of time and it's evident.

It's videos like this that can give everyone hope, even the kid who just downloaded his illegal copy of flash. Spend 3 minutes with the program and you can be on the front of newgrounds and famous, you don't even have to try. Don't worry about animating or anything. Heck, don't even worry about being funny. Loud screaming or casual talk between two unlikely things is good enough.

I think this video will start a revolution akin to sprite animation. Get ready everyone, the next year of NG will be all talking shapes... and I can't wait. The Locks and the Clocks really brought in a great group of people, I await the generation of the shape!

XD

I don't like this

I just don't like this. Bad graphics and very boring to watch. Kind of pointless. C: