Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

lol

pretty good

omg SHAPES

lool so many shapes hahahah i have no idea what is going on anymore

Simplistically Pleasing.

Short, funny, and no loading screen.

A funny animation for someone with no time to kill.

The-Swain responds:

Haha

HIgh 5- corners!

Really good like the rest, all perfect leangth.

Where your corners Boy

it seem that alot of people hate this but i find it as a true artist very good. what people don't seem to understand is THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS BUT ABOUT YOUR IMAGINATION. if you find it horrible it's because you HAVE NO IMAGINATION. sometimes the simplest art is one of the most dynamic and thought provoked i mean look at Japan's flag its a red dot on a white cloth but it has come to represent the rising of the sun but it didnt need mountains clouds a ground or etc to get that point across so to the people like JMartin97 and his lacky Satoris get an imagination then come back and see what you may find before just downing someone else's so prematurely.