Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

ok well

something fishy is going on here

WTH!

Its so simple! But its funny!

Clint has a tremendous amount of courage.

It moved me to tears, and now I believe I can sum up the courage to face Dozer and his crew down the street from me. Just because we don't have corners, that doesn't mean we don't have feelings, and hearts too.

Okay, seriously, your Shape n' Shape rocked, and the music in the background was a great addition to the already hilarious dialogue. Great work, you and the others made my day. :D

"Where's your corners, boy?!"

Leave the man alone.

To all the people complaining about geometry:
The fact that Swain accomplished making some 2d shapes really funny, goes to show how funny his voice acting can be, and the fact he did it numerous times just enforces that further.
I can bet not a single one of these people complaining that they couldn't have some intricate vector to stimulate their sluggish brains would be able to make me laugh with such minimalist animation. Give the guy a break.

lol This is funny. :3

LOL So in one scenario I have, Jamal and the boys are picking on Clint because he's gay, or circle, and so... That's funny. xD