Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

I don't know what kind of shenanigans are going on

With all you animators...

But they are hilarious.

I don't like this

I just don't like this. Bad graphics and very boring to watch. Kind of pointless. C:

The weakest of the three

Review #3 of the shapes flashs.

Now this is getting sad. I'm seeing otherwise great people doing only medicore work. Sure it's not bad, but seemed to lack the effort of many previous flashs. And its TOO DAMN SHORT.

These shape flashs are coming on as dissapointments rather the genius I usually see here. But yet again, most will find this funny and yet again the voices are great.

Actually not bad.

I was pleasantly surprised that this is actually a decent good toon for this shape & shape fad (which has been really unfunny for the most part). Funny and clever, and it actually sort of makes sense. Not bad.

Really sad for Clint.(but still funny)

Very funny movie like the other 3.